About Me

22. Tucson. University of Arizona 2014 graduate. I like to read, write, and obsess over television shows and music, which you'll find a bit of here.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Micro Blog Post: New Music


I first listened to Junior Prom (@JuniorProm on Twitter and @promgramz on Instagram) when I went to a Panic! At the Disco show on Valentine's day this year at the Marquee Theater in Tempe. They were the opening and I really liked their sound, so afterwards Maddie and I got photos (and selfies) with the two guys, Mark and Erik.



Not a bad way to spend Valentine's day in my book.

Since then I've been listening to their EP, which I love, but they released a new single on October 21st (best birthday present ever!) and it's totally sick, for lack of a better expression. Take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment